ATTENTION! Close Alert Box

Coronavirus Update (COVID-19) OCCC will deliver all summer classes online. All OCCC physical campus sites are closed until further notice. Most campus services are available online. Learn more at

Reporting an Incident or Concern

Oklahoma City Community College separates its reporting structure into the categories listed below. 

Report violent behavior, a crime, or a safety concern

Call the OCCC CPD at 405-682-7872 or visit Room 1K8 of the Main Building, 7777 S. May Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK  73159.  Safety is the primary focus of the Campus Police Department. 

Report Relationship Violence, Interpersonal Violence, or Sexual Misconduct

If you have questions about whether a behavior is considered a violation, please contact the Office of the Title IX Coordinator or visit the 1isTooMany webpage. To report relationship violence, Interpersonal Violence, or Sexual Misconduct, please use the online reporting form.

Report Concerning, Worrisome, or Threatening Behaviors

For information on what is meant by concerning behavior you may find it helpful to review information on  What to Report . Faculty, staff, students, and guests are encouraged to use the online referral form to report behavior that they perceive as concerning, worrisome, or threatening.

Report a possible Student Conduct Code Violation 

Any member of the College community (faculty, staff or student) or any person who is unaffiliated with the College who has knowledge of an alleged violation of the Student Code of Conduct may file a complaint against a student alleging that a violation of the Student Code of Conduct has occurred.  Faculty, staff, students, and guests are encouraged to use the online referral form to report behavior that they believe may have violated the Student Code of Conduct.